CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide: Exam 640-802, Deluxe, 5th Edition
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
Cisco networking authority Todd Lammle has completely updated this new edition to cover all of the exam objectives for the latest version of the CCNA exam. Todd’s straightforward style provides lively examples, easy-to-understand analogies, and real-world scenarios that will not only help you prepare for the exam, but also give you a solid foundation as a Cisco networking professional.
Packed with updated topics that have been added to the 2007 version of the CCNA exam, this updated study guide features expanded coverage of key topic areas plus new material on switching, network address translation, and OSPF. Inside, find the complete instruction you need, including:
- Full coverage of all exam objectives in a systematic approach, so you can be confident you’re getting the instruction you need for the exam
- Practical hands-on exercises and labs to reinforce critical skills,
- Real-world scenarios that put what you’ve learned in the context of actual job roles
- Challenging review questions in each chapter to prepare you for exam day
- Exam Essentials, a key feature in each chapter that identifies critical areas you must become proficient in before taking the exam
- CD-ROM Includes:
- Chapter Review Questions
- Eight Full-Length Practice Exams
- Over 400 Electronic Flashcards
- Audio and Video Instruction from Todd Lammle
- Full book in searchable PDF format
- Bonus CD-ROM Includes Platinum Version of CCNA Virtual Lab
- Learn from lab exercises created by Todd Lammle
- Access configuration consoles for network devices, including 2600 series Cisco routers and 1900 or 2950 series Cisco switches.
- Get practice with the Cisco IOS commands you'll need to know for the exam
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
For Instructors: Teaching supplements are available for this title.