Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight (Sybex Official Strategies and Secrets)
- Detailed specifications, statistics and flying tips for all the historical and modern aircraft.
- Exciting flight challenges so you can apply concepts and techniques, such as difficult navigation and approach procedures.
- Thorough coverage of all flight aspects, from taxi and takeoff, to in-flight navigation, to approaches and landings.
- Fun role-playing scenarios that let you become a bush pilot, airline pilot, or aerobatic pilot.
- Details on the Flight Simulator community, with dozens of great add-ons and Internet resources.
- Exclusive designer tips straight from the Microsoft's Flight Simulator 2004 team.
How to Use this Book.
1: Systems Checklist.
2: Modern Aircraft Reference.
3: Historical Aircraft Reference.
4: The Learning Center.
5: From Taxi to Takeoff.
6: In-Flight Navigation.
7: Approaches and Landings.
8: ?So You Want To Be A??.
9: The Multiplayer Skies.
10: Flight SimulatorCommunity.
Appendix A: Common Problems for New Users.
Appendix B: Checklists.
Appendix C: Keyboard Reference Chart.