Columns for Gas Chromatography: Performance and Selection
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
Gas Chromatography (GC) is the most widely used method for separating and analyzing a wide variety of organic compounds and gases. There have been many recent advancements in both packed column and capillary column GC. With numerous options and considerations, selecting the right column can be complicated. This resource provides essential guidance for scientists and technicians, including:
- Methods of choosing both capillary and packed columns
- Selection of dimensions (column length, I.D., film thickness, etc.) and type of column
- Guidelines for proper connections of the column to the injector and detector
- United States Pharmacopeia and National Formulary chromatographic methods
- ASTM, EPA, NIOSH, and OSHA column selection specifications
- Information on the advantages of computer assistance in GC and multidimensional GC
- Comprehensive information on column oven temperature control
Columns for Gas Chromatography: Performance and Selection is a hands-on reference for scientists and technicians using GC.