Practitioner's Guide to Statistics and Lean Six Sigma for Process Improvements
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- The goal of the book is to show the reader how to solve problems and to improve processes.
- Successful Six Sigma projects from a variety of decades and disciplines are showcased throughout the book.
- Problem sets are graded in an effort to appeal to wide and varied audiences.
- Extensive data sets are available on a related Web site and several computer programming languages and systems (such as Excel, Minitab, MindPro®, among others) are employed throughout the book. Supplements with additional information and projects are also available.
- Other pedagogical tools include incorporation of case studies, “Uses and Misuses of Statistics,” decision-making sections, and Value Stream Mapping icons.
- Plentiful illustrations are displayed to attract the interest level of the reader through the functional and visual method of learning.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Practitioner's Guide to Statistics and Lean Six Sigma for Process Improvements (US $165.00)
Total List Price: US $290.00
Discounted Price: US $217.50 (Save: US $72.50)