C# 2005 Programmer's Reference
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
Combining a comprehensive tutorial and reference, this book breaks down the latest features while exploring the language from the ground up. The first section provides you with a detailed understanding of basic programming concepts and helps you gain the skills to write your own applications. The second section presents detailed information on specific features of the language so you can immediately take advantage of all the tools available.
What you will learn from this book
- A complete understanding of C# and its language structure
- The best methods for mastering the new features of C# 2005
- Techniques for building cutting-edge applications for the .NET Framework
- How to use powerful options such as enumerations and delegates
- Ways to increase safety and performance using generic methods and types
- Steps for incorporating expressions and statements
- The proper way to use namespaces, classes, structures, and arrays
Who this book is for
This book is an excellent resource for experienced C# developers as well as those who are new to the language. It shows you how to easily develop applications using C# but can also be used as a professional reference.
Wrox Programmer's References are designed to give the experienced developer straight facts on a new technology, without hype or unnecessary explanations. They deliver hard information with plenty of practical examples to help you apply new tools to your development projects today.