Principles and Applications of Emulsion Polymerization
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This book provides a comprehensive reference on emulsion polymerization methods,focusing on the fundamental mechanisms and kinetics of each process, as well as howthey can be applied to the manufacture of environmentally friendly polymeric materials.
Topics covered include:
- Conventional emulsion polymerization
- Miniemulsion polymerization
- Microemulsion polymerization
- Industrial emulsion polymerization processes (primarily the semibatch and continuous reactions systems)
- The role of various colloidal phenomena in emulsion polymerization
- Important end-use properties of emulsion polymer (latex) products
- Information on industrial applications in paints, coatings, adhesives, paper and board, and more
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Principles and Applications of Emulsion Polymerization (US $157.00)
-and- Thermal Analysis of Polymers, Fundamentals and Applications (US $186.00)
Total List Price: US $343.00
Discounted Price: US $257.25 (Save: US $85.75)