Excel for Scientists and Engineers: Numerical Methods
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- Appeals to a wide audience of scientists and engineers (with little to no background in programming) who use Excel
- Illustrates how Excel can be used to help scientists process, analyze, and present scientific data via numerical methods in Excel.
- Contains a computer disk (or CD) usable in either MacIntosh or Windows environments with many useful spreadsheet templates, macros, and other tools.
- Demonstrates step-by-step how to program EXCEL to perform appropriate tasks, automate repetitive data processing tasks, and prepare integrated documents by transferring data and graphics.
- Provides end of chapter questions to assist in student training and understanding.
- Suitable as a supplementary or main text for second semester or second year students with at least one semester of calculus.