Moderating Severe Personality Disorders: A Personalized Psychotherapy Approach
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
Acknowledging the primacy of the whole person, Moderating Severe Personality Disorders: A Personalized Psychotherapy Approach takes into account all of the complexities of human nature - family influences, culture, neurobiological processes, unconscious memories, and so on--illustrating that no part of human nature should lie outside the scope of a clinician's regard.
Part of a three book series, this book provides you with a unique combination of conceptual background and step-by-step practical advice to guide your treatment of Axis II personality disorders.
Detailed case studies are provided throughout the text to illustrate the strategies of personalized psychotherapy for:
- Retiring/Schizoid Personality Patterns
- Shy/Avoidant Personality Patterns
- Pessimistic/Depressive Personality Patterns
- Aggrieved/Masochistic Personality Patterns
- Eccentric/Schizotypal Personality Patterns
- Capricious/Borderline Personality Patterns