Information Quality Applied: Best Practices for Improving Business Information, Processes and Systems
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
How to apply data quality management techniques to marketing, sales, and other specific business units
Author and information quality management expert Larry English returns with a sequel to his much-acclaimed book, Improving Data Warehouse and Business Information Quality. In this new book he takes a hands-on approach, showing how to apply the concepts outlined in the first book to specific business areas like marketing, sales, finance, and human resources.
The book presents real-world scenarios so you can see how to meld data quality concepts to specific business areas such as supply chain management, product and service development, customer care, and others. Step-by-step instruction, practical techniques, and helpful templates from the author help you immediately apply best practices and start modeling your own quality initiatives.
- Maintaining the quality and accuracy of business data is crucial; database managers are in need of specific guidance for data quality management in all key business areas
- Information Quality Applied offers IT, database, and business managers step-by-step instruction in setting up methodical and effective procedures
- The book provides specifics if you have to manage data quality in marketing, sales, customer care, supply chain management, product and service management, human resources, or finance
- The author includes templates that readers can put to immedate use for modeling their own quality initiatives
- A Companion Web site provides templates, updates to the book, and links to related sites
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Information Quality Applied: Best Practices for Improving Business Information, Processes and Systems (US $60.00)
-and- Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Administration (US $49.99)
Total List Price: US $109.99
Discounted Price: US $82.49 (Save: US $27.50)