Essentials of Medical Genomics, 2nd Edition
October 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Six new chapters on vital topics of interest such as multilocus SNP genotyping (SNP chips), RNAi, ChIP-chip, and genomic tiling arrays
- New edition responds to reviewers' and users' desire for greater coverage—now the most useful handbook on the market!
- Practical, concise summary of everything about genomics and emerging technologies a busy physician or medical student should know
- Covers concepts and techniques that are in use in medicine now, as well as those on the cutting-edge of science relevant to medicine, from bioinformatics to DNA diagnostics and proteomics
- NEW: Includes chapter-end exercises, enhancing the utility of the new edition as a textbook
- NEW: PowerPoint slides of images available at instructor website