Managerial Accounting for the Hospitality Industry, Study Guide
October 2008, ©2009
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
• Dozens of practical examples scattered throughout each chapter clearly illustrate accounting concepts and theories
• Contains a back-of-the book CD-ROM with Excel spreadsheets (both 2003 & 2007 versions) for all of the practice problems, a guide to using the spreadsheets, frequently used formulas, and Fun on the Web website links
• Focuses on how accounting principles apply directly to hospitality management
• Readers don’t need a strong accounting background to understand the content
• Employs a reader-friendly style that makes learning accounting fun
• Same winning formula that the authors used in the best-selling Food & Beverage Cost Control: Fun on the Web, Test Your Skills, Chapter Outline, Learning Outcomes, Go Figure (stepped-out problems), Apply What You Have Learned, Key Terms and Concepts, and a running case study
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Managerial Accounting for the Hospitality Industry, Study Guide (US $46.95)
-and- Food and Beverage Cost Control, Study Guide, 5th Edition (US $43.95)
Total List Price: US $90.90
Discounted Price: US $68.17 (Save: US $22.73)