Managerial Accounting for the Hospitality Industry, Study Guide
October 2008, ©2009
Chapter 1. Hospitality Industry Accounting.
Chapter 2. Accounting Fundamentals Review.
Part II: Financial Statements.
Chapter 3. The Income Statement.
Chapter 4. The Balance Sheet.
Chapter 5. The Statement of Cash Flows.
Chapter 6. Ratio Analysis.
Part III: Management of Revenue and Expense.
Chapter 7. Food and Beverage Pricing.
Chapter 8. Revenue Management for Hotels.
Chapter 9. Managerial Accounting for Costs.
Part IV: Accounting Information for Planning.
Chapter 10. Forecasting in the Hospitality Industry.
Chapter 11. Budgeting and Internal Controls.
Chapter 12. Capital Investment, Leasing, and Taxation.
Answers to Key terms & concepts review, Discussion Questions and Quiz Yourself.
• Dozens of practical examples scattered throughout each chapter clearly illustrate accounting concepts and theories
• Contains a back-of-the book CD-ROM with Excel spreadsheets (both 2003 & 2007 versions) for all of the practice problems, a guide to using the spreadsheets, frequently used formulas, and Fun on the Web website links
• Focuses on how accounting principles apply directly to hospitality management
• Readers don’t need a strong accounting background to understand the content
• Employs a reader-friendly style that makes learning accounting fun
• Same winning formula that the authors used in the best-selling Food & Beverage Cost Control: Fun on the Web, Test Your Skills, Chapter Outline, Learning Outcomes, Go Figure (stepped-out problems), Apply What You Have Learned, Key Terms and Concepts, and a running case study
Managerial Accounting for the Hospitality Industry, Study Guide (US $46.95)
-and- Food and Beverage Cost Control, Study Guide, 5th Edition (US $44.95)
Total List Price: US $91.90
Discounted Price: US $68.92 (Save: US $22.98)