Software Testing: Testing Across the Entire Software Development Life Cycle
July 2007, Wiley-IEEE Computer Society Press
1. Overview of Testing.
2. The Software Development Lifecycle.
3. Overview of Structured Testing.
4. Testing Strategy.
5. Test Planning.
6. Static Testing.
7. Functional Testing.
8. Structural (Non-functional) Testing.
9. Performance Testing.
10. The Testing Environment .
11. Automated Testing Tools .
12. Analyzing and Interpreting Test Results.
13. A Full Software Development Lifecycle Testing Project.
14. Testing Complex Applications .
15. Future Directions in Testing. References.
Raymond McLeod Jr., PhD, is Adjunct Professor at the University of Texas at Austin, teaching courses in information systems and marketing. He has authored or coauthored several publications and was chair of the ACM Special Interest Group for Computer Personnel Research (SIGCPR).