Software Maintenance Management: Evaluation and Continuous Improvement
April 2008, Wiley-IEEE Computer Society Press
Foreword (Ned Chapin)
1. Maintenance Issues and Related Management Approaches.
2. Maturity Models in Software Engineering.
3. Foundations of the S3m® Process Model.
4. Process Management Domain.
5. Event/Request Management Domain.
6. Evolution Engineering Domain.
7. Support for the Evolution Engineering Domain.
8. Exemplary Practices-Process Management.
9. Exemplary Practices-Event/Request Management Domain.
10. Exemplary Practices-Evolution Engineering Domain.
11. Exemplary Practices-Support to Evolution Domain.
12. Assessment Process, Assessment Tool, and Case Studies of the Use of S3m®.
Appendix A. Maintenance Standards Models and Enhancement Proposal.
Appendix B. Term Assignment for Students.
Appendix C. Acronyms and Glossary.
About the Authors.
Alain Abran, PhD, is Professor and the Director of the Software Engineering Research Laboratory at Université du Québec (Canada). Dr. Abran is the Co-Executive Editor of the SWEBOK project. He has been actively involved in software engineering standardization as the International Secretary for ISO/IEC JTC SC7 Software and System Engineering and as co-manager for the Common Software Measurement International Consortium (COSMIC). Dr. Abran's research interests include software productivity and estimation models, software engineering foundations, software quality, software functional size measurement, software risk management, and software maintenance management.
Software Maintenance Management: Evaluation and Continuous Improvement (US $85.95)
Total List Price: US $201.95
Discounted Price: US $151.46 (Save: US $50.49)