Wiley GAAP Policies and Procedures, 2nd Edition
* New chapters on interim reporting, segment reporting, and accounting changes and correction of errors
* Updated content on FAS No. 151, Inventory Costs, FAS No. 153, Exchanges of Non-monetary Assets, FAS No. 154, Accounting Changes and Error Correction, FAS No. 156, Servicing of Financial Assets
* Implementation on nineteen newly issued EITFs
* Specific accounting policies that comply with GAAP, especially in terms of creating controls that mesh with GAAP
* The most common accounting transactions modified to work within GAAP restrictions
* Specific controls that allow the maximum level of control over accounting systems while remaining in compliance with GAAP
* Templates for forms and reports that can be used in a GAAP-compliant accounting system
* Numerous examples of footnotes that can be used to describe GAAP-mandated financial disclosures
* Hundreds of GAAP-compliant journal entries for most accounting transactions
Wiley GAAP Policies and Procedures, Second Edition is a valuable tool for CFOs, controllers, accounting managers, and general ledger accountants who need to ensure that their company properly treats all types of accounting transactions in accordance with GAAP.
Chapter 2 Cash, Receivables, and Prepaid Expenses.
Chapter 3 Short-Term Investments and Financial Instruments.
Chapter 4 Inventory.
Chapter 5 Revenue Recognition.
Chapter 6 Long-Lived Assets.
Chapter 7 Investments.
Chapter 8 Business Combinations and Consolidated Financial Statements.
Chapter 9 Current Liabilities and Contingencies.
Chapter 10 Long-Term Debt.
Chapter 11 Leases.
Chapter 12 Pensions and Other Postretirement Benefits.
Chapter 13 Stockholders' Equity.
Chapter 14 Interim Reporting.
Chapter 15 Segment Reporting.
Chapter 16 Foreign Currency.