Buying, Owning and Selling a Home in Canada, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
If you've ever bought, owned, or sold a home--or are about to--you know how exciting and how daunting it can be. Buying, Owning and Selling a Home in Canada, Second Edition, completely revised and updated, tells you absolutely everything you need to know about the joys and headaches of owning a home.
- Complete on-volume reference on every stage of owning a home.
- Covers shopping for a mortgage; negotiating your agreement of purchase and sale; signing contracts with renovators, movers, and others; understanding those mpenetrable insurance policies; dealing with problem neighbours and much more.
- Your "operating manual" for legal issues as well as the everyday problems of home ownership.
- Written in plain English that's easy to understand.
- Includes helpful, practical checklists and forms.
- Tells you what you need to know to prevent and solve many problems on your own.
- What you need to ask lawyers and other professionals--it may even help to reduce the fees you'll have to pay.
- Completely revised and updated including: how to look for a home on the Internet and how you can use your home to save, or get more money.
- Expand information on such topics as: condominium ownership, making offers on a home, and homeowner's insurance, to name just a few.