Wealth: How the World's High-Net-Worth Grow, Sustain, and Manage Their Fortunes
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
In Wealth, Merrill Lynch and Capgemini present a readable guide on what drives the success of HNWIs, as well as the trends, growth, increased complexity and competitiveness of the global wealth management market, all based on over a decade of research.
Full of wealth-building strategies for HNWIs everywhere, as well as for those who aspire to join their ranks and those who advise them, Wealth is a complete guide to successful holistic wealth management. Comprehensive coverage includes:
- What you should aspire to achieve with your wealth management goals.
- New ways in which HNWIs should be thinking about planning for the future.
- How to get to the next level of wealth.
- Trends, similarities and differences in various regions around the world.
- Innovative approaches to asset allocation and alternative investments.
- The increasing role of philanthropy, the growing importance of inter-generational wealth transfer, and other emerging issues for HNWIs.
- In-depth interviews with prominent high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth individuals as well as advisors.
- Provocative thinking on where the future of the wealth management industry is going.