Marketing Research Essentials, Canadian Edition
February 2009, ©2009
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Real-World Orientation. Throughout the text, Cases, Chapter-Opening Vignettes, Practising Marketing Research boxes, and Ethical Issues connect the materials to the real world of marketing research, as it's practised in today's top firms.
- Focus on the research user. The text presents marketing research through the eyes of a manager using, or purchasing, marketing research information.
- Chapter-Opening Vignettes discuss prominent companies/products from Canada and around the world, such as Rogers Wireless, Air Canada, and Famous Players, making the text engaging to students and connecting the concepts presented to the actual business world.
- Practicing Marketing Research features highlight real-world marketing research issues and how some professional marketing researchers have dealt with them.
- Global Research features illustrate the challenges and benefits of conducting marketing research in an increasingly globalized business world.
- Ethical Issues boxes highlight some of the ethical dilemmas marketing researchers experience on the job, including respondent rights, client ethics, and professionalism.
- Careers in Marketing Research. Detailed career appendix that focuses on different career positions within the marketing research field.
- SPSS Exercises at the end of the quantitative chapters give students easy to follow, hands-on experience with this professional-level statistical package. The latest student version of SPSS is included in every new copy of the text.
- Excel-based exercises provide the flexibility to pick the tool you prefer, SPSS or Excel. Excel Video Tutorials are provided for students less familiar with the Excel program.
- Real-Life Research Cases at the end of each chapter explore the chapter content in detail, usually through real-world, Canadian examples.
- WileyPLUS. Helps today’s students succeed in the classroom with step-by-step instruction, instant feedback, and support material to reinforce key concepts. Instructors can monitor progress and spend more time teaching and less time grading while still assigning as much homework as they want to. It also includes a full interactive version of the text and all the resources available for both students and instructors in one easy-to-use system.
- SPSS Tutorial. Fully integrated in WileyPLUS, includes pre-lecture quizzes and additional material on how to do a marketing research project.