Series 7 Exam For Dummies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Luckily, there’s Series 7 Exam For Dummies—the perfect guide that not only shows you how to think like a financial advisor but also like the test designers. Rather than an all-encompassing, comprehensive textbook, this guide covers only what’s on the test, offering formulas, tips, and basic info you need to study. It empowers you with the ability to think each problem through and get to the bottom of what’s being asked, providing you with everything you need and want to know about:
- Distribution of profits
- Types of securities offerings
- Investing in all types of stock
- Bond types, prices, yields, and risks
- Handling margin accounts
- Characteristics of different investment companies
- Direct Participation Programs and other types of partnerships
- Option selling, buying, and trading
- Security analysis and security markets
Packed with valuable information and know-how, this no-nonsense guide provides a full-length practice exam with answers and explanations. A bonus CD with another simulated practice test is also included. Whether you’re preparing to take the test for the first time or the fourth time, Series 7 For Dummies is the book for you!
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.