Process Engineering Problem Solving: Avoiding "The Problem Went Away, but it Came Back" Syndrome
Chapter 1: Introduction.
Chapter 2: Limitations to Plant Problem Solving.
Chapter 3: Successful Plant Problem Solving.
Chapter 4: Examples of Plant Problem Solving.
Chapter 5: Formulation of Working Hypotheses.
Chapter 6: Application to Prime Movers.
Chapter 7: Application to Plate Processes
Chapter 8: Application to Kinetically Limited Processes.
Chapter 9: Application to Unsteady State.
Chapter 10: Verification of Data.
Chapter 11: Successful Plant Tests.
Chapter 12: Utilization of Manual Computations.
Chapter 13: Putting it altogether.
Chapter 14: Final Words.
Joe M. Bonem has drawn on more than forty years of experience to write this book. He worked more than thirty years in polymer manufacturing and process development with Exxon Chemical and was a consultant for over ten years. He has taught numerous short courses in plant problem solving to both process engineers and process operators.
- Gives you a systematic, practical, five-step approach developed specifically to solve process engineering problems
- Details a step-by-step method based on actual, in-plant experiences rather than on abstract theory
- Presents chemical engineering fundamentals from the perspective of the problem solver
- Shows you how to use these chemical engineering fundamentals as a basis for developing technically correct working hypotheses
- Includes real world example problems to illustrate the concepts, techniques, and calculations
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Process Engineering Problem Solving: Avoiding "The Problem Went Away, but it Came Back" Syndrome (US $115.95)
-and- Problem Solving for Process Operators and Specialists (US $97.95)
Total List Price: US $213.90
Discounted Price: US $160.42 (Save: US $53.48)