The Probabilistic Method, 3rd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- This is the only book that is totally devoted to the probabilistic method, which is used to show the existence of combinatorial objects by studying appropriately defined random objects.
- This book explores probabilistic methods in an accessible way, and extensive exercises compliment the approach and style of the book.
- The number of exercises has been increased significantly with an eye towards use in graduate courses.
- Written by well-known authorities in the field, this book has an informal, clear, and precise style and approach.
- The entire manuscript has been reexamined and revised where necessary in order to reflect the recent developments in the field.