Trials of a Forensic Psychologist: A Casebook
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
1. Waiver of Miranda Rights and Voluntary versus Coerced Confession.
2. Battered Woman Syndrome, Self-Defense, and Extreme Emotional Disturbance.
3. Insanity: Malingering versus Organic Brain Syndrome.
4. Insanity, Extreme Emotional Disturbance, or Both?
5. Voluntary or Coerced Confession?
6. Child Abuse Victim, Sexual Predator, or Both?
7. Battered Woman Syndrome, Duress, and the Death Penalty.
8. Validation of Alleged Child Sexual Abuse.
9. Murder or Manslaughter? Extreme Emotional Disturbance.
10. Insanity, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder, and Brief Reactive Psychosis.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Trials of a Forensic Psychologist: A Casebook (US $51.00)
-and- Psychopathology: History, Diagnosis, and Empirical Foundations (US $110.00)
Total List Price: US $161.00
Discounted Price: US $120.75 (Save: US $40.25)