Managing for Sales Results: A Fast-Action Guide for Finding, Coaching, and Leading Salespeople
1. Sales Management Versus Sales Leadership.
2. Building an Effective Performance Dedicated Team.
3. Results-Targeted Interviewing and Hiring.
4. Training Your Sales Organization to Produce Superior Results Consistently.
5. How to Run Sales Meetings That Matter.
6. Motivating and Counseling Your Sales Force.
7. Handling Terminations Easier and Better.
Ron Marks began conducting sales management seminars in conjunction with internationally known sales trainer Tom Hopkins in 1999. He has since trained well over 50,000 sales managers on how to recruit, hire, train, motivate, and fire salespeople with efficiency. In addition to managing his own company, Ron teaches?sales management at Paradise Valley Community College in Phoenix, Arizona. For more information, visit Ron's web site at www.resultsseminars.com.