Mastering System Center Configuration Manager 2007 R2
The authors take a hands-on approach by providing many real-world scenarios to show readers how to use the tool in various contexts. This anchors the conceptual explanations in practical application. This book's web site will contain a collection of ready-to-use scripts with directions for implementing them in network systems.
2. Planning a Configuration Manager Infrastructure.
3. Interoperability with Systems Management Server 2003.
4. Installation and Site Role Configuration.
5. Client Installation.
6. Software Distribution and Deployment.
7. Software Updates.
8. Operating System Deployment.
9. Asset Intelligence.
10. Inventory and Software Metering.
12. Desired Configuration Management.
13. Mobile Device Management.
14. Network Access Protection.
16. Disaster Recovery.
Chris Mosby is a three-time SCCM MVP and one of the first members of myITforum.com, Inc. Ron Crumbaker, a four-time SCCM MVP and CTO of myITforum.com, Inc., writes frequently on Microsoft subject areas and presents at Microsoft Management Summit conferences. Christopher W. Urban, MCSE and MCT, is a Management Tools Product Specialist for Microsoft.