Stop Staring: Facial Modeling and Animation Done Right, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- The only book of its kind to provide current, focused, practical, detailed, and thorough information on the difficult art of facial animation.
- Fully updated for today's trends and techniques, it includes coverage of new tools and software that have emerged since the previous edition.
- Features new squash-and-stretch deformation and blend extraction techniques, more models, and revised, professional-caliber art.
- The CD-ROM includes the Maya Personal Learning Edition, models, textures, tools, lip-synch samples, and completed animations.
- Foreword by celebrity animator Jason Schleifer, whose credits include Gollum in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.