Design of Water Supply Pipe Networks
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
This authoritative resource consolidates information on the analysis and design of water supply systems into one practical, hands-on reference. After an introduction and explanation of the basic principles of pipe flows, it covers topics ranging from cost considerations to optimal water distribution design. Complete with examples, Design of Water Supply Pipe Networks covers:
- Optimal sizing
- Reorganization of existing water systems
- Transportation of solids through pipelines
- Water systems zoning, slurry flow, capsule transport, gravity flow systems design, and more
- Single-input-source branched systems and looped systems
- Multi-input-source branched systems and looped systems
- Writing water distribution programs, including network analysis algorithms and programming
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Design of Water Supply Pipe Networks (US $134.00)
-and- Hydrodynamics and Water Quality: Modeling Rivers, Lakes, and Estuaries (US $145.00)
Total List Price: US $279.00
Discounted Price: US $209.25 (Save: US $69.75)