Work-Based Learning: Bridging Knowledge and Action in the Workplace, New and Revised
March 2008, Jossey-Bass
2. The Grounds for Work-Based Learning.
3. The Distinctiveness of Work-Based Learning.
4. A Theory of Work-Based Learning.
5. Three Collective Work-Based Learning Types.
6. Public Reflection as the Basis of Work-Based Learning.
7. Reflective Practices.
8. Facilitation in Work-Based Learning.
9. The Action Project.
10. Managing and Evaluating Work-Based Learning.
11. Work-Based Learning Program Applications.
Joseph A. Raelin holds the Asa S. Knowles Chair of Practice-Oriented Education at Northeastern University, where he is also the director of the Center for Work and Learning. He is the author of numerous books, including Creating Leaderful Organizations.
Work-Based Learning: Bridging Knowledge and Action in the Workplace, New and Revised (US $45.00)
Total List Price: US $74.95
Discounted Price: US $56.21 (Save: US $18.74)