Acute Ischemic Stroke: An Evidence-based Approach
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
1. Stroke: Historical Perspectives and Future Directions (Magdy Selim, MD, PhD).
2. Neuroimaging of the Acute Stroke Patient (William A. Copen, MD, and Michael H. Lev, MD).
3. Intravenous Thrombolysis (Sherry H.-Y. Chou, MD, and Eric E. Smith, MD, MPH, FRCPC).
4. Endovascular Approaches to Acute Stroke (Raul G. Nogueira, MD, Guilherme C. Dabus, MD, Joshua A. Hirsch, MD, and Lee H. Schwamm, MD).
5. Nonthrombolytic Acute Stroke Therapies (Aneesh B. Singhal, MD, Larami MacKenzie, MD, and Joshua M. Levine, MD).
6. Surgical Management of Acute Stroke Patients (Alim P. Mitha, MD, Carlos E. Sanchez, MD, and Christopher S. Ogilvy, MD).
7. Antithrombotic Therapy for Acute Stroke (Orla Sheehan, MD, BAO, BCh, MRCPI, and Peter Kelly, MD, MS, FRCPI).
8. Intensive Care Management of Acute Ischemic Stroke (Kevin N. Sheth, MD, and David M. Greer, MD, MA).
9. Evaluation of Acute Stroke Etiologies (Karen L. Furie, MD, MPH, Michael H. Lev, MD, Walter J. Koroshetz, MD, and David M. Greer, MD, MA).
10. TeleStroke: Application of Telemedicine in Acute Ischemic Stroke (Eric S. Rosenthal, MD, and Lee H. Schwamm, MD).