ASP.NET 3.5 Website Programming: Problem - Design - Solution
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Uses the popular Problem;Design;Solution format to help readers, especially those who know how to code specific ASP.NET features, learn to "put it all together" into a complete Web application
- Emphasizes n-tier ASP.NET Web application architectural design, something intermediate and advanced ASP.NET developers need and can't find anywhere else
- Current edition is the most popular and discussed book in the p2p.wrox.com reader discussion forums
- Covers registration and membership system, user-selectable themes, content management systems, polls, mailing lists, forums, e-commerce stores, shopping carts, order management with real-time credit-card processing, localization, and other site features
- Developers also learn to handle master pages, themes, profiles, Web parts, server-side UI controls, compilation, deployment, instrumentation, error handling and logging, data access with ADO.NET and LINQ, ASP.NET AJAX, and much more