Color Atlas of Turfgrass Weeds: A Guide to Weed Identification and Control Strategies, 2nd Edition
Identify and control weeds with this colorful, expanded editionwith bonus CD
For more than a decade, the Color Atlas of Turfgrass Weeds has been the leading authority for green industry professionals in their ongoing quest to control weeds and limit deleterious effects: the weed clumps, color variation, and unsightly patches that disrupt turf uniformity. The Second Edition of this essential resource has been expanded and updated to provide control information that professionals need to maintain the quality that is so vital to the golf, sports field, and managed landscape industries.
This new and expanded edition includes these vital updates:
- 50 new weed profiles, plus 400 additional, high-quality, full-color photographs featuring photographs of the weed in habit, the seedhead or flower, and in some cases, what the weed looks like when dormant
- An accompanying CD that features more than 1,000 photographs
- Valuable control strategies and recommendations for every weed
- Each weed alphabetically arranged by family and scientific name
- An alphabetical index that shows all the weeds featured
Grass and Grass-like Plants.
Glossary of Taxonomic Terminology.
Index to Common and Scientific Plant Names.
L. B. (Bert) McCarty is a Professor of Horticulture at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina.
John W. Everest is a Professor Emeritus in the Department of Agronomy and Soils at Auburn University in Auburn, Alabama.
David W. Hall is a consultant based in Gainesville, Florida.
Tim R. Murphy is a Professor of Crop and Soil Sciences at the University of Georgia in Griffin.
Fred Yelverton is a Professor of Crop Science at North Carolina State University in Raleigh.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Color Atlas of Turfgrass Weeds: A Guide to Weed Identification and Control Strategies, 2nd Edition (US $160.00)
-and- The Mathematics of Turfgrass Maintenance, 4th Edition (US $65.00)
Total List Price: US $225.00
Discounted Price: US $168.75 (Save: US $56.25)