White Space Revisited: Creating Value through Process
December 2009, Pfeiffer
White Space Revisited is a comprehensive resource that offers process and performance professionals a conceptual foundation, a thorough and proven methodology, a set of remarkable working tools for doing process work in a more significant way, and a series of candid observations about the practice of Business Process Management (BPM). The book’s time-tested methods, models, tools, and guidelines serve to align people, process, and technology
White Space Revisited includes information on a wealth of vital topics and
- Describes the difference in impact of focusing on single processes vs. large scale improvements
- Provides an integrated step-by-step blueprint for designing, implementing, and sustaining process management
- Offers a detailed methodology for strategic and tactical process definition and improvement
- Spells out how to leverage the power of IT to optimize organizational performance
- Shows how to integrate the energy and value of Six Sigma, Process Improvement and Process Management into an effective Process Excellence Group
Foreword (Paul Harmon).
Preface (Geary Rummler).
About the Authors.
PART ONE White Space Revisited.
1 The Silver Anniversary of Process.
2 Process in a Value Perspective.
3 The Value Creation Hierarchy.
4 Developing the Value Creation Architecture of a Business.
5 Process Management in the Value Creation Context.
PART TWO Designing or Improving the Value Machine.
6 A Framework and Methodology for VCS Design.
7 RPM Walk-Through: Align, Analyze, Design.
8 RPM Walk-Through: Commit, Build, Enable, Adopt.
9 Other RPM Applications.
10 Designing Improvement Capability.
PART THREE Implications.
11 Process and the IT Department.
Afterword It’s Not Over. . .
List of Acronyms.
About Performance Design Lab.
White Space Revisited: Creating Value through Process (US $65.00)
-and- Rediscovering Value: Leading the 3-D Enterprise to Sustainable Success (US $42.00)
Total List Price: US $107.00
Discounted Price: US $80.25 (Save: US $26.75)