White Space Revisited: Creating Value through Process
December 2009, Pfeiffer
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
White Space Revisited is a comprehensive resource that offers process and performance professionals a conceptual foundation, a thorough and proven methodology, a set of remarkable working tools for doing process work in a more significant way, and a series of candid observations about the practice of Business Process Management (BPM). The book’s time-tested methods, models, tools, and guidelines serve to align people, process, and technology
White Space Revisited includes information on a wealth of vital topics and
- Describes the difference in impact of focusing on single processes vs. large scale improvements
- Provides an integrated step-by-step blueprint for designing, implementing, and sustaining process management
- Offers a detailed methodology for strategic and tactical process definition and improvement
- Spells out how to leverage the power of IT to optimize organizational performance
- Shows how to integrate the energy and value of Six Sigma, Process Improvement and Process Management into an effective Process Excellence Group
Buy Both and Save 25%!
White Space Revisited: Creating Value through Process (US $65.00)
-and- Rediscovering Value: Leading the 3-D Enterprise to Sustainable Success (US $42.00)
Total List Price: US $107.00
Discounted Price: US $80.25 (Save: US $26.75)