Faculty Incivility: The Rise of the Academic Bully Culture and What to Do About It
February 2008, Jossey-Bass
Part I: Laying the Foundation.
1. Civility, Incivility, Bullying, and Mobbing in Academe.
2. Incivility and the History of Higher Education.
3. Learning Incivility.
4. Motivating Structures and Processes: Academic Organization and Governance Structure.
5. Enabling Structure and Process: The Academic Culture.
Part II: Pinpointing Causes.
6. The Changing Face of Academe as a Precipitating Circumstance.
7. Corporate Culture in Academe as a Precipitating Circumstance.
Part III: Addressing Faculty Incivility and the Academic Bully Culture.
8. Characterizing the Bully Culture.
9. Challenging the Academic Bully Culture.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Faculty Incivility: The Rise of the Academic Bully Culture and What to Do About It (US $45.00)
Total List Price: US $91.00
Discounted Price: US $68.25 (Save: US $22.75)