Nanoscale Materials in Chemistry, 2nd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- new synthetic methodologies for preparation of nanomaterials (including sonochemistry, microwaves, metal nitrides, nanorods, etc)
- expanded coverage to include nanostructured porous solids, such as mesporous and microporous materials
- organized two- and three- dimensional nanocrystals, such as inorganic-organic composites, bionanostructures, DNA chips, organized nanofilms and organized nanostructures.
- nanotubes, ribbons, and sheets
- nanocatalysts and sorbents, such as reactive nanomaterials, colloidal metal catalysts, and reactive metal oxide catalysts
- unique physical properties of nanomaterials including optical, magnetic, electronic, and use in batteries
- photochemistry of nanometerials, including photofunctional zeolites
- and the important environmental aspects of nanomaterials (e.g., for remediation, toxicity of)
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Nanoscale Materials in Chemistry, 2nd Edition (US $170.00)
-and- Inorganic Nanostructures: Properties and Characterization (US $140.00)
Total List Price: US $310.00
Discounted Price: US $232.50 (Save: US $77.50)