Enriching the Brain: How to Maximize Every Learner's Potential
February 2008, Jossey-Bass
1 The fixed-brain myth.
2 Rethinking intelligence.
3 The science behind enrichment.
4 The malleable brain.
5 Brains at risk.
6 Exploring exceptional brains.
7 Enrichment as educational policy.
8 School and classroom solutions.
9 Early childhood enrichment.
10 Enriching the future.
- Author is leading expert in the 'brain based' teaching movement.
- Dispels myths and assumptions about learning and intelligence.
- Explores connections between enrichment, learning and achievement.
- Offers powerful enrichment approaches to benefit all students.
- Cutting edge; profiles latest scientific findings.
- Features practical action steps for positive results.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Enriching the Brain: How to Maximize Every Learner's Potential (US $18.95)
Total List Price: US $41.90
Discounted Price: US $31.42 (Save: US $10.48)