Latent Class and Latent Transition Analysis: With Applications in the Social, Behavioral, and Health Sciences
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- There is no other book on the subject matter that offers a clear, step-by-step presentation or reviews theoretical, technical, and practical issues in both cross-sectional and longitudinal data.
- Advanced topics such as multi-group analyses and models involving covariates are introduced
- Theoretical, conceptual, and practical issues are covered, including use of parameter restrictions, detecting identification problems, and modeling and interpreting interactions between covariates.
- Empirical examples are showcased throughout the book to illustrate and reinforce the material.
- Several software packages are relied upon and supplementary material is posted on an author-maintained web site with sample data and software code for key empirical discussions in the book.
- A data analyst’s perspective is employed
- Practical advice, based on the authors’ years of experience conducting latent class and latent transition analyses
- A related website including additional material on conducting empirical analyses
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Latent Class and Latent Transition Analysis: With Applications in the Social, Behavioral, and Health Sciences (US $120.00)
-and- Structural Equation Modeling: A Bayesian Approach (US $136.00)
Total List Price: US $256.00
Discounted Price: US $192.00 (Save: US $64.00)