Comparative Religion For Dummies
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
The fun and easy way to know the common elements of these widespread religions
Want to know more about the faiths of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam? This plain-English guide traces their evolution from their commonorigin - Abraham - and explains their different, yet linked, beliefs.You'll see how each religion developed, endured setbacks, and became a fixture in modern society - and you'll learn how members havedeveloped similar approaches to worship.
- How the belief in one God originated
- The roots of Abraham's family tree
- The sacred texts of each faith
- Major similarities and differences
- How these religions influenced the world