Substance Abuse Treatment for Youth and Adults: Clinician's Guide to Evidence-Based Practice
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Part of the Clinician's Guide to Evidence-Based Practice Series, Substance Abuse Treatment for Youth and Adults provides busy mental health practitioners with detailed, step-by-step guidance for implementing clinical interventions that are supported by the latest scientific evidence.
Edited by renowned educators David W. Springer and Allen Rubin, this thorough yet practical reference draws on a roster of experts and researchers in the field who have assembled state-of-the-art knowledge into this well-rounded guide. Each chapter serves as a practitioner-focused how-to guide and covers interventions that have the best empirical support for treating substance abuse problems, including:
- Family behavior therapy for substance abuse and associated problems
- Motivational interviewing
- Problem solving and social skills training
- Adolescent community reinforcement approach (A-CRA)
- Cognitive behavioral coping skills therapy for adults
- Seeking Safety treatment for clients with PTSD and substance abuse
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Substance Abuse Treatment for Youth and Adults: Clinician's Guide to Evidence-Based Practice (US $60.00)
Total List Price: US $118.00
Discounted Price: US $88.50 (Save: US $29.50)