Handbook of Vinyl Formulating, 2nd Edition
Preface to the First Edition.
1. Formulation Development (Edward J. Wickson and Richard F. Grossman).
2. Resin Selection for PVC Applications (Paul Kroushl).
3. PVC Special Products (J. R. Goots, Michael P. Moore, Kenneth B. Szoc, Richard J. Burns, and James H. Bly).
4. Antidegradants (George W. Thacker, Richard F. Grossman, and John T. Lutz, Jr).
5. Colorants for Vinyl (William R. Mathew and Richard F. Grossman).
6. Fillers and Reinforcements for PVC (Sara Robinson, Thomas H. Ferrigno, and Richard F. Grossman).
7. Monomeric Plasticizers (Allen D. Godwin and Leonard G. Krauskopf).
8. Specialty Plasticizers (William D. Arendt and Makarand Joshi).
9. Formulating Vinyl for Flame Resistance (Paul Y. Moy).
10. Impact Modification (Mark T. Berard and C. Michael Vanek).
11. Processing Aids for PVC (C. Michael Vanek and Mark T. Berard).
12. Lubricants and Related Additives (Richard F. Grossman).
13. Plastisol Technology (Ashok Shah, B. Mikofalvy, L. Horvath, and Richard F. Grossman).
14. Formulating Expanded Products (Jeremy H. Exelby, R. R. Puri, David M. Henshaw, and Richard F. Grossman).
15. Alloys and Blends (Michael K. Stockdale, Robert S. Brookman, and Richard F. Grossman).
16. Flame Retardants and Smoke Suppressants (John C. Morley and Richard F. Grossman).
17. Vinyl Wood Fiber Composites (Laurent M. Matuana and Richard F. Grossman).
18. Laboratory Methods (M. Fred Marx, Marvin Whitley, Pierre Verrier, and Richard F. Grossman).
19. Regulatory and Legislative Matters Affecting the Plastics Industry: Health, Safety, and the Environment (Lewis B. Weisfeld).
20. Formulating Flexible PVC for Molding and Coating (Richard F. Grossman).
21. Formulating Rigid PVC for Extrusion (George A. Thacker).
22. Design of Experiments (R. J. Del Vecchio).
Richard F. Grossman, PhD, has more than forty years' experience in rubber and plastics technology and holds seventy patents. Dr. Grossman has written more than 100 publications, including chapters in rubber and plastics books. He is a Fellow of the Society of Plastics Engineers.