CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate: Fast Pass, 3rd Edition
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
The book will consist of four high-level chapters, each mapping to the four main Domains of the exam skill-set. The book will drill down into the specifics of the exam, covering the following:
- Designing Cisco internetworks
- Developing an access list
- Evaluating TCP/IP communication
- Configuring routers and switches
- Configuring IP addresses, subnet masks, and gateway addresses
- Performing LAN, VLAN, and WAN troubleshooting
- Understanding rules for packet control
The interactive CD contains two bonus exams, handy flashcard questions, and a searchable PDF of a Glossary of Terms.