Digital Photography Workbook For Dummies
This title is out-of-print and not currently available for purchase from this site.
With great, easy-to-follow instruction and lots of practice tasks, this roll-up-your sleeves workbook is packed with exercises to help you become a better digital photographer and photo editor. You'll learn the basics of classic photocomposition, find out how to capture and accentuate movement in action photos, and get comfortable adding even more pizzazz to your pics using Photoshop Elements. More than 100 step-by-step procedures, illustrated in full color, help you discover how to:
- Get familiar with your camera's features and tools
- Control depth of field
- Minimize reflections
- Photograph children and pets
- Calibrate your monitor
- Notice and remove stray objects from photos
- Take great landscape, cityscape, and nature photos
- Cope with adverse weather and lighting conditions
- Find, organize, and archive your images
Complete with lots of tips and suggestions on how to share your photos via email, create your own Web gallery, compose slideshows and flip books, and more, Digital Photography Workbook for Dummies offers all the help, instruction, and hands-on guidance you need to boost the quality of your digital photographs from so-so to sensational!