AutoCAD 2009 and AutoCAD LT 2009 Bible
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
Eight previous editions of fans ranging from novices to Autodesk insiders can't be wrong. This bestselling, comprehensive guide is your best, one-stop, go-to guide for everything you'll need to master AutoCAD. Whether you're an AutoCAD veteran exploring what's new or a novice seeking to start with the basics and progress to advanced programming, every feature is covered. Start drawing today with the one book you need to succeed with AutoCAD 2009.
- Start drawing right away with the Quick Start project
- Draw, view, and edit in 2D, then add text and dimensions
- Reference other drawings and link data to objects
- Build, view, and present complex 3D drawings
- Customize commands, create shortcuts, and use scripts and macros
- Program AutoCAD using AutoLISP and VBA
What's on the DVD?
- Trial versions of AutoCAD 2009 and AutoCAD LT 2009
- Over 300 before-and-after drawings from working AutoCAD professionals
- A selection of helpful add-on programs
- The entire book in searchable PDF
System Requirements: Please see the DVD appendix for details and system requirements.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
AutoCAD 2009 and AutoCAD LT 2009 Bible (US $49.99)
-and- Flash Professional CS5 & Flash Catalyst CS5 For Dummies (US $34.99)
Total List Price: US $84.98
Discounted Price: US $63.73 (Save: US $21.25)