A Blogging Application in ASP.NET 2.0
In addition, the blog will incorporate the FCKeditor as the tool for bloggers to enter the post content into their blogs. The modifications to the base blog discuss different page views and adding user comments.
This Wrox Blox is a modified chapter from the Wrox book ASP.NET 2.0 Instant Results.
Any Wrox Blox you purchase from this site will come with certain restrictions that allow Wiley to protect the copyrights of its products. After you purchase and download this title, you:
- Are entitled to three downloads
- Are entitled to make a backup copy of the file for your own use
- Are entitled to print the Wrox Blox for your own use
- Are entitled to make annotations and comments in the Wrox Blox file for your own use
- May not lend, sell or give the Wrox Blox to another user
- May not place the Wrox Blox file on a network or any file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone other than yourself to access it
- May not copy the Wrox Blox file other than as allowed above
- May not copy, redistribute, or modify any portion of the Wrox Blox contents in any way without prior permission from Wiley
If you have any questions about these restrictions, you may contact Customer Care at (877) 762-2974 (8 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST, Monday - Friday). If you have any issues related to Technical Support, please contact us at 800-762-2974 (United States only) or 317-572-3994 (International) 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST, Monday - Friday).
Design of the Wrox Blog.
The Business Layer.
The Data Access Layer.
Code and Code Explanation.
Writing Provider-Independent Code.
The Controls Folder.
Structured Error Handling and Logging.
Handling and Logging Errors.
Setting Up the Wrox Blog.
Changing Security Settings.
Modifying the Wrox Blog.
About Imar Spaanjaars.
Usage Rights for Wiley Wrox Blox.