Guidelines for Developing Quantitative Safety Risk Criteria
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: E-book
- Written by a committee of safety professionals, this book creates a foundation document for the development and application of risk tolerance criteria
- Helps safety managers evaluate the frequency, severity and consequence of human injury
- Includes examples of risk tolerance criteria used by NASA, Earthquake Response teams and the International Maritime Organization, amongst others
- Helps achieve consistency in risk-based decision-making
- Reduces potential liabilities in the use of quantitative risk tolerance criteria through reference to an industry guidance document
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Guidelines for Developing Quantitative Safety Risk Criteria (US $110.00)
Total List Price: US $199.00
Discounted Price: US $149.25 (Save: US $49.75)