Food Labeling Compliance Review, 4th Edition
February 2008, Wiley-Blackwell
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Hardcover
The new fourth edition of Food Labeling Compliance Review fully covers recently enacted provisions requiring labeling for allergens, trans fats, and qualified health claims. Clearly illustrated with dozens of charts, sample label panels and “Nutrition Facts” boxes, Food Labeling Compliance Review is the practical, no-nonsense tool needed by both the experienced and inexperienced food label reviewer.
- Current, complete, and accurate food labeling guidance concerning FDA regulations
- Covers new requirements for labeling allergens, trans fats, and qualified health claims
- Essential for all food manufacturers, packers, labelers, relabelers, and distributors
- Fully illustrated with clear Q and A explanations
- Fully-searchable CD-ROM enables quick look ups