Game-Changing Strategies: How to Create New Market Space in Established Industries by Breaking the Rules
May 2008, Jossey-Bass
1. The Innovation Is in the Business Model~MS.
2. Discovering New Business Models~MS.
3. Creativity Is Not Enough: From Discovering to Implementing New Business Models~MS.
4. Using Dual Business Models to Compete: Is a Separate Unit Necessary~MS?
5. Separation Is Not Enough: How to Achieve Ambidexterity~MS.
6. Responding to Business-Model Innovation~MS.
7. When Would Established Firms Discover New Business Models~MS?
8. Rethinking Innovation in the Big Firm~MS.
Appendix A: Examples of a Few Less Well-Known Business Model Innovators~MS.
Appendix B: How to Enhance Corporate Creativity~MS.
Appendix C: How to Measure Relatedness Between Two Markets~MS.
Constantinos Markides is professor of Strategic and International Management and holds the Robert P. Bauman Chair of Strategic Leadership at the London Business School. He is also the chairman of the Strategic and International Management (SIM) Department at LBS. He is the author or coauthor of six other books including All the Right Moves, Strategic Thinking for the Next Economy, The Future of the Multinational Company, and Fast Second.
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Game-Changing Strategies: How to Create New Market Space in Established Industries by Breaking the Rules (US $29.95)
-and- Three Moves Ahead: What Chess Can Teach You About Business (US $24.95)
Total List Price: US $54.90
Discounted Price: US $41.17 (Save: US $13.73)