Creating the Secure Managed Desktop: Using Group Policy, SoftGrid, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, and Other Management Tools
2. Profiles: Local, Roaming and Mandatory.
3. Implementing a Managed Desktop, Part 1.
4. The Managed Desktop, Part 2.
5. Application Virtualization and SoftGrid Essentials.
6. SoftGrid: Beyond the Basics.
7. SoftGrid Sequencing Secrets.
8. Client Security with WSUS 3.0 and MBSA.
9. Network Access Protection with Group Policy.
10. Finishing Touches with Group Policy.
11. Lockdown with Steady State.
Jeremy Moskowitz, Group Policy MVP, is the Chief Propeller-Head for Moskowitz, inc., and GPanswers.com. He is a nationally recognized authority on Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, and other Windows management topics. He is one of less than a dozen Microsoft MVPs in Group Policy. He runs GPanswers.com, ranked by Computerworld as a "Top 20 Resource for Microsoft IT Professionals." Jeremy frequently contributes to Microsoft TechNet Magazine, Windows IT Pro magazine, and Redmond magazine. Jeremy is a sought-after speaker at many industry conferences and, in his training workshops, helps thousands of administrators every year do more with Group Policy. Contact Jeremy by visiting GPanswers.com.