Probability with R: An Introduction with Computer Science Applications
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Recognizing students learn better by understanding definitions, generalizations, and abstractions after seeing the applications, ideas are introduced and illustrated with real examples
- Examples cover a wide range of computer science applications, including testing program performance, measuring response time and cpu time, estimating the reliability of components and systems, evaluating algorithms and queueing systems
- Thoroughly classroom tested and mathematical derivations are kept to a minimum
- Readers are encouraged to perform the simulations in R in order to gain a firm understanding of the text’s concepts
- Readers are prompted to collect their own data throughout the book
Buy Both and Save 25%!
Probability with R: An Introduction with Computer Science Applications (US $110.00)
-and- Statistics and Data with R: An Applied Approach Through Examples (US $105.00)
Total List Price: US $215.00
Discounted Price: US $161.25 (Save: US $53.75)