Professional Garde Manger: A Comprehensive Guide to Cold Food Preparation, Study Guide
April 2010, ©2011
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
- Same proven pedagogical features and easy-to-follow recipe layout as Professional Cooking and Professional Baking, including chapter pre-requisites and objectives, key terms, and questions for discussion.
- Focus on teaching and mastering skills necessary to be successful as a garde manger chef, with reinforcement in practicing recipes provided.
Chapter pre-requisites reinforce knowledge and skills students should have and review prior to beginning each chapter for best learning outcomes
Sidebars throughout the text present special topics, including The History of... and The Science of... boxes, which add interesting insight and detail
Over 500 new photographs illustrate by step-by-step processes and techniques and beautifully presented finished dishes
- More than 375 new recipes and over 400 recipe variations combine to offer the most comprehensive selection of recipes encompassing numerous styles and techniques available
- Plating blueprint diagrams accompany many finished dish recipes show how the final presentation is built
- Thoroughly revised and updated, Wiley CulinarE-CompanionTM Recipe Management Software now includes video clips demonstrating basic skills for use as prework or review, and contains all recipes from the book -- and more!
- Complete ancillary package including Instructor's Manual, Test Bank, Study Guide, PowerPoints, and enhanced Web site
- Test bank available in Respondus for upload into any course management system