Mastering AutoCAD 2009 and AutoCAD LT 2009
2. Creating Your First Drawing.
3. Setting Up and Using AutoCAD's Drafting Tools.
4. Organizing Objects with Blocks and Groups.
5. Getting Organized with Layers and Line Types.
6. Editing and Reusing Data to Work Efficiently.
7. Mastering Viewing Tools, Hatch…
8. Introducing Printing, Plotting, and Layouts.
9. Understanding Plot Styles.
10. Adding Text to Drawings.
11. Using Fields and Tables.
12. Using Dimensions.
13. Using Attributes.
14. Copying Pre-existing Drawings into AutoCAD.
15. Advanced Editing and Organizing.
16. Laying Out your Printer Output.
17. Using Dynamic Blocks.
18. Drawing Curves and Solid Fills.
19. Getting and Exchanging Data from Drawings.
20. Introducing 3D Creating 3D Drawings with Surfaces.
21. Using Advanced 3D Features.
22. Rendering 3D Drawings.
23. Mastering 3D Solids.
24. Using the Express Tools.
25. Introducing AutoLISP.
26. Customizing Toolbars, Menus, Line Types and Hatch …
27. Managing and Sharing Your Drawings.
28. Using Sheet Sets.
George Omura is a licensed architect and Autodesk Authorized Author who has more than 30 years of experience in architecture and has been using AutoCAD for more than 20 years. He has worked on design projects ranging from resort hotels to metropolitan transit systems to the San Francisco Library project. He is the all-time bestselling AutoCAD author and was cited as favorite CAD author by members of the Autodesk User Group International (AUGI) in AUGIWorld magazine's "Best of Everything CAD" issue.