RibbonX: Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon
This price is valid for United States. Change location to view local pricing and availability.
Other Available Formats: Paperback
- As the most radical change to the Office interface in its history, the Ribbon replaces the traditional menu bar and toolbars and requires a new set of skills for customizing
- Instructions and examples demonstrate how to customize the Ribbon using VBA, XML, Access, Excel, and Word
- Covers the relevant aspects of security, such as trust centers and digital certificates
- Packed with real-world code examples that readers can immediately apply
- Features helpful references